Ryan YatesConsultant

Just a dude in his 30's doing things in Tech & trying to break the stigma's around talking about Mental Health

I was getting rather fed up with using National Rails IOS App to get the latest train times as it kept crashing on me so i wrote a small PowerShell function that will do the work for me :-)

This uses the 3 character code for Manchester Piccadilly and Macclesfield and then creates a new instance of Internet explorer with the results - I did look to make use of Invoke-WebRequest but felt that this was the “quicker and dirtier” solution

I am currently trying to create another that will accept a Full Station name input and then switch it to the short 3 character code for each Station name. Hopefully by the end of the week :-)