Proud to announce that Speaker Submissions are being accepted for PSConfEU 2017 – you can submit your session proposals via the following form
A few things to note about this year’s submission and selection process
- We have a hard cut of date of the end of Sunday December 1st – submissions must be in by this time or will not be accepted.
- This is because we will have a selection committee gathering during the week commencing Monday 2nd December
- The members of the selection committee we all vote for our favourite sessions.
- This will begin to form a preliminary schedule.
- We will then send out on confirmation emails to the selected speakers
- By December 31st we expect to have confirmation from all speakers and the schedule ready to launch hopefully posted by Jan 1st.
Once again I am very proud to have the opportunity to be working alongside fellow MVP Tobias Weltner and the rest of the organisation team to bring to you the 2017 flavour of the PSConfEU and will look forward to seeing you at PSConfEU 2017n